Skip to content
RCCB – Residual Current Circuit Breakers
- RCCB Protects from Shock
- Earth leakage protection Provides protection against earth fault/leakage current and also fulfill the function of isolation.
- Automatically measures and disconnect the circuit when earth fault/leakage current occurs and exceeds the rated sensitivity.
- High short-circuit current withstand capacity – 10kA
- Dual termination possible for cable and comb type busbar connection
- Independent of power supply and line voltage. Also free from external voltage fluctuation.
- Incorporates a filtering device for prevention of nuisance tripping due to transient voltage
Residual Current Circuit Breaker
- Range: 16A~100A
- Sensitivity: 30, 100 & 300mA
- Poles: 2P & 4P
- Automatically measures and disconnect the circuit when earth fault/ leakage current occurs and exceeds the rated sensitivity
- High short-circuit current withstand capacity 6kA
- Dual termination possible for both cable and comb type busbar